Have you ever had one of those days where you think things just can’t get any worse? Bad news followed by more bad news. What else could go wrong?
And as soon as those words pop into your head, BAM!
How about we throw in:
- A speeding ticket for 23 MPH in a 20MPH zone
- You burn the roof of your mouth with your coffee
- You get a call from a collection agency
- Traffic sucks and you’re running late
- Your teenage child won’t speak to you
- That Alanis Morissette song comes on the radio
Life has a perverted sense of humor when you are struggling through trials and tribulations. The only way to stop the slide is to laugh along with it. You cannot always control what comes to you, but you can control how you react to it.
And remember, getting better starts Right Now.